1. While you’re waiting alone for your friend outside of the movie theater, you almost always do the ‘pretending to text someone’ ruse. Or better yet, you’ve pretended to actually talk to someone on the phone while standing somewhere alone.
2. You are often worried that a cashier won’t accept your coupons, so you decide to forgo the little guys and instead pay full price.
3. You’ll walk around the entire span of Walmart a good eight times in search of your item before finally asking an employee to help you locate the toilet paper.
4. If you can’t order the pizza online or via a phone app, it’s not gonna happen.
5. You purposely ignore a phone call, then text a person with a prepared lie that you can’t talk just then, but will gladly text them instead.